Thursday, August 20, 2009

This Blog

It is the second time I am attempting posting. I am fairly frustrated at this point. I am all thumbs when it comes to this stuff.

I've been trying to add a visitor counter and just can't seem to get it done. So I did some research and found out that counters only work if you have more than one visitor to your site.

Now that I am resigned to update with out my visitor counter, I'll say that my running, my main intrest at this point, is as can be expected. I am almost certain to attempt a marathon for the second time next weekend, August 29, here in Belize.

If this is the case, the next 8 days should be my taper period. I know absolutely nothing of this other than I am not to do any long runs. Then again, how long is long.

Well enough rambling. Sleep time. This, I know how to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment